Just What You Need
Corval Snapshot contains all the same brainpower and brilliance of the Corval 2.0 Platform—with slightly fewer user features. This trimmed-down, less-expensive version has just what you need.
For those who…
- Need a quick roadmap and resource plan
- Want a smart and nimble gut check on your current strategy
- Have an impending (and essential!) board meeting to prepare for
- Or simply want to double-check that you haven’t missed key initiatives
Corval Snapshot is exactly what you’re looking for!
The Corval Snapshot subscription includes:
- Three months of access to the Corval Snapshot Platform for one asset with one indication for up to 3 users to develop a US-focused, strategic commercialization roadmap, budget, and resource plan.
- Outputs covering the timespan from today through PDUFA for your asset include:
- Objectives Roadmap View
- Budget Summary View
- Hiring Summary View
- Hiring Manager View
- Educational Resources
- Definitions of industry lexicon and hire types
- Embedded commercialization templates
Corval Snapshot also provides consulting services and customer support:
Consulting Services and Customer Support – 5 hours of roadmap orientation, expert commercialization guidance, and personalized consulting services aligning your team on answers to plan input questions, strategic assumptions, and roadmap and budget adjustments to deliver a point-in-time deliverable reflecting your view of a viable roadmap for your company and asset.
- Month 1: Onboarding
- 2 hours of platform overview and navigation training.
- 3 hours with a commercialization expert to further discuss strategic input questions and help tailor the map and budget. Map is frozen after this session.
- Month 2: Status Check-in
- Month 3: Quarterly Business Review – This includes a PDF export of the plan and budget.
For Corval Snapshot costs, renewal opportunities (including upgrading your subscription to Corval 2.0), or additional supplemental consulting services, fill out the form below or reach out to our commercialization experts today.
For information on Corval 2.0 Platform, click here.
If you are interested in a bespoke solution or an enterprise offering, please reach out to us at email@example.com or use the form below.