On-Demand Webinar — Plus, Key Takeaways Document
Shaping Biopharma's Future from the Past
A provocative talk on how rare disease development and commercialization has evolved since the days Genzyme pioneered a new path in Gaucher.
Watch this Genzyme-veteran panel for an insightful and provocative discussion on what mistakes to avoid, what to get right early, and how to stand out from the ever-growing pack of competitors in rare disease drug development.
What essential lessons have we learned, and what questions are we asking ourselves?
- Will changes in the capital markets hamstring rare disease development?
- Is the patient still coming first?
- Has the macro environment changed how we advise companies?
- Marnie Hoolahan (Moderator and Managing Director of The NemetzGroup) – Leader, Advisor, and Strategist to biopharma companies from preclinical through commercial
- Jim Geraghty – Biopharma Executive, Board Director, and Chair
- Masako Nakamura – Global Biotech Executive
- Paula Soteropoulos – Biotech Executive, Life Sciences Entrepreneur, Board Director, Chairman, Former CEO